Questions ArchiveCategory: Service Taxwhat is the rate of work contract tax to be charged by a Proprietory concern to Individual for construction of a house?
Anonymous asked 7 years ago

Am a proprietory concern and having service tax regn number.  I am constructing a commercial building for an individual, who is not having service tax regn number, should i charge the service tax to him? If so please let me know the rate of service tax?