Following documents are required for GST registration which shall be valid from 01.04.2017:
1) PAN and Address proof of company/firm
2) PAN and Address proof of directors/partners/proprietor
3) Photo of directors/partners/proprietor
4) Other registration certificates – VAT/CST/Service tax/Excise/Entry tax/Incorporation Certificate
5) Type of Business and goods to be traded
6) Proof of Constitution of Business – Registration Certificate and MoA/AoA/Deed
7) Bank Statement with 3 months transactions
-Digital signature will also be required for taking GST registration.
Our charges are Rs 2,000/-
I need to register under gst where I already having vat certificate with me… Can u tell me what are all the documents needed and fee for the same… And how many days required to obtain certificate
Please share your contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please advice the total cost of registration.We dont have registred VAT/TIN also
my self joseph panigrahi, ihave one educational charitable trust,that i am willing to start institute of science & technology with the author of Trust registration Act. now kindly referred me how can GST will comply in this case?
i need to register under gst where i already having vat certificate with me.
Do these charges include processing charges?
RS. 2000/- CHARGES ARE INCLUDING DSC CHARGES OR NOT?
DSC charges shall be additional. DSC is mandatory only for LLP and Companies.
Need to file for fresh GST, just incorporated as LLP and we have DSC with us so what would be your offer for GST new registration and time required to get GSTIN number.
Iam not sure about the process of gst registration. Pls contact me on above address