Compliance by LLP
- Annual Return is to be filed on or before 30th May every year with ROC.
- The statement of Accounts is to be filed on or before 30th October every year
- An LLP whose annual turnover exceeds Rs.40 lakhs or whose contribution exceeds Rs.25 lakhs, shall get its accounts audited.
- An LLP has to close its financial year as on 31st March every year and has to file the returns with Income Tax Department. Last date 31st July.
- In case of LLP whose annual trading turnover is more than Rs.200 Lakhs, the accounts have to be audited as required under Income Tax Act as well. Last date 30th September.
Charges for ROC Annual Return is Rs 1,000/- (for turnover upto 5 crores only)
Filings of returns are mandatory whether the LLP has done any business or not. Delay in filing the LLP Returns in time will attract a penalty.